Tuesday 24 December 2013

2nd visit

Hi there! 

So glad that I have something to post about again! Albeit a belated post...


I've just gone for a tightening about 3 days ago. Actually, I wasn't due for another almost 2 more weeks, but since I was there, the nurse actually asked if I wanted to do it. So I said yes.

Wait up, but if I wasn't yet due, why was I even there??? Yeah.. that's what I wanted to write about haha.

Rewind to a week before, I was happily nom-ming on my thick cut fries from around my neighbourhood when the bracket suddenly broke off. It was so weird because the fries were definitely not hard to chew. Okay, granted that I was chewing on the end of the chips (which is naturally slightly more crispy) BUT that's no reason for it to crack off so easily! Yes, it cracked off because it really had the crack sound when it fell off (I had initially thought that my tooth chipped off or something). Honestly, I think one of the reasons why it came off so easily was because the putty thing at the back of my molars were actually touching the brackets when I chewed, right from the beginning. Problematic teeth *shakes head*. However, as it was a Saturday afternoon, the clinic was not open till the Monday, so I had to wait :( And I had to wait for another few more days because work was hectic and I really just could not spare the time to travel down to town.

I have a few photos of the model of my teeth that I want to show, but technology is failing me right now. I'll probably post it some other time. Fret not, my friends! Meanwhile, I'll show you my current teeth!

Above: Changed the colour to purple! I initially thought it was maroon when I selected it from the range but... I guess the lighting from overhead distorted the shades. I don't dislike it though! :D
p.s. look at those thick bands in the frontttt.. anyone can enlighten me what and when it is used on patients?
p.p.s. my teeth at the back is now able to meet so I don't have any speech lisp anymore YEAAAYYYY!!!

Goodnight lovelies,
thearach

No comments:

Post a Comment