Monday 2 December 2013

The Gluttonous Weekend

Hello! Tomorrow is the day I officially begin my braces journey and I just had to share my excitement! I have no idea why I'm so excited about it... but I'm definitely sure that I've been 1) having trouble sleeping (because I just can't stop thinking about it) and 2) having most gluttonous weekend ever.

I dislike dirty teeth the most, so in a bid to reduce the amount of plaque build-up on my teeth with braces, I've been eating the most horrible of things. In other words, really just giving in to my cravings. Stomach over matter. I ate rubbish things like corn chips (that gets really stuck in my teeth), chocolates, mochi, cheesy stuff, bubble tea... all squashed into 2 days, on top of my regular 3-times-a-day- meals. What is this, storing up for my weight loss later? LOL.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Oh yes. Need to remind myself to take some 'before' pictures for personal record haha.

Signing off!
therach
1 December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment