Wednesday 9 July 2014

Day 16: That sweet tooth of mine

Hello everybirdy!

The days of increased comfort are here now! I don't struggle to finish a bowl of soup or a packet of Ensure.

But I now face problems of a different nature now.

My appetite is too good for my mind to handle and control now. Though my stomach may be already full from blended soup, THERE'S ALWAYS SPACE FOR A PACKET OF CHOCOLATE ENSURE. I drink it like there's no tomorrow. It's so goooooooooodd! Rather, there's always space for anything sweet, be it yakult, juice or whatever shakes there are.

Am I not supposed to lose weight over this surgery.....?? Hmm.

Another review with Dr Wee prompted the Return of the Latexes, because my bite was deviating (slightly) again. Sigh. Although, this one no kick leh, because the bands are not the thick ones which Dr Tan used on me last week. WHAT DO YOU WANT, GIRL. No pain, not happy. Pain, not happy. I don't know, I'm not in a right state of mind right now because my stomach is screaming for me to quickly finish this post and EAT. Or drink, for that matter.

On a side note, I made an effort to greet Dr Wee more extrovertedly (in my sense) when I entered the room today. And he remarked: "You seem much happier today leh. Is it less uncomfortable already ah?" HAHA no not really. I was just experimenting with outwardly expressing myself 3 times amplified of what I was feeling inwardly. But I replied: "Ya, because I can eat more food now!" anyway. Heehee. Well, at least he's not commenting on my unhappy countenance anymore :))

My lifeline. It's probably the second carton.

No comments:

Post a Comment