Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 23: Certified to return

Hello there!

Just came back from another review with Dr Wee. I'm given the green light to return to my orthodontist Dr Cheng! I'm rather excited and in anticipation of any comments about my new jaw :))

I'm apparently 'better and better everyday', according to Dr Wee. Uhh, I don't know about that because I see myself everyday, but okay, if you say so :)

Either my braces wire or bracket has some serious grudges with my inner cheeks because its been annoyingly hooking and pulling on the flesh whenever I try practising stretching my jaws. I want to recover quickly so I can eat normally by the time I start work (soon), but this pain I feel is not helping AT ALL. Good thing I'm seeing Dr Cheng, my ortho, tomorrow. Phew!

Let's hope I can start chewing on noodles soon!

2 comments: