Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 8: Straw upgrade!

Hello I'm posting again. Time passes so slowly that I feel like I've not posted in a few days.

Today I went out for a walk around the mall and grocery mart. The journey was arduous! I was already panting just walking from the bus stop to the mall, with my heart rate measuring 115 bpm. Lots of patience needed to work my stamina back.


I drank my Yakult through a straw today! Honestly, I didn't fancy the idea of fructose liquid swishing around my teeth when Dr Wee suggested this as part of my diet, BUT I was in such a dire state of need for food that I didn't care anymore. And guess what, it tastes even more delicious when you're in this state of lack. 


I found that since I could close my lips together, I should be able to drink through the Yakult straw now. Although, I have to be super careful not to choke on it because it's really difficult to measure how much water I've sipped because of the air that resides in the mouth. To make things easier, I used cold water to help gauge the amount of water :)


I have this really hard spot under my lower left jaw near the joint. It seems really hard and I'm hoping it's not some early sign of infection or anything. Also, the from upper jaw tissue inside my mouth feels more swollen as it should be (comparing it to the other side of my mouth). I'm slightly worried? Need to check with Dr Tan during my review tomorrow.


Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment