Tuesday 15 July 2014

Day 22: I call it, minced eggs.

Hello everybody!

As I type, I'm eating (albeit with great difficulty) scrambled minced eggs.

Lunch was supposed to be pumpkin soup, but since dad wasn't back from his marketing yet, I decided to cook some eggs. I was so (so, so, so, so, so, sooo) deprived of eggs the past three weeks, I couldn't take it anymore!

It was meant to be scrambled eggs, which wasn't so successful seeing it was my first attempt at it. Nonetheless, eggs scrambled are still eggs. I would have slurped it all up in less than a few minutes, if not for this current predicament. My brain obviously forgot that my mouth could only open not more than a finger's width, and I instinctively arrowed the fork into my mouth, only to be halted at the gates. Now I'm just eating the eggs which are finely mooshed by the fork. Visually not very appetizing. Can't taste it very well either. It's too stressful eating with these kinds of dining contraptions! Now, where is my straw..

Eggs before mincing. Something looks wrong with the scrambling :O

No comments:

Post a Comment