Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 27: Tsh, calories?

You know you're addicted to something when you go: Okay, just one more scoop, and you take another, and another. And another one.

I'm talking about ice cream.

Mom got me two pints of Ben & Jerry's (because it was on offer) and can I say, IT WAS HEAVENLYYY. I'm such a chocolate lover and it was my very first taste of Ben & Jerry's. Thanks mom! :DD


What can I say. I wished I had gotten some ice cream earlier. It's been less than 24 hours since the purchase and I've already finished off half the first pint! Good thing my diet right now is really low calorie, or there'd be war going on between my head and stomach this instant. 

There isn't a better time to freely slurp ice cream than now. I have no need to consider the calories!

Here's to wishing that time stands still for a while... so I can have chocolate ice cream to my fill.

P.s. I still haven't gotten sick of Ensure... probably because it's chocolate flavoured...... OH???

2 comments:

  1. Tsk ...tsk. ..you have the T&J ice-cream instead although is should a treat for cha's hatchday. So it's chocolaty all the way ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but she doesn't fancy chocolate......... :p

      Delete